We Are Building Gardens Beautifully AND Safely During The Covid 19 Pandemic.
Haywood Landscapes are committed to providing high quality garden design and construction services in a safe manner through this pandemic.
Inspired Garden Designs
Beautifully Built For Your Life Outdoors
Award-winning garden design and build
We love a challenge! From delivering a full ‘vision-to-reality’ garden design service, to installing a new entertaining space or secluded hide-away. Your time is precious. Make the most of it in your perfect garden.
Family-run business for over 30 years
Haywood Landscapes have been designing and building beautiful gardens in Kent, Sussex and London since 1990 when brothers Andy and Robert Wiggins established the family business.Read More
Why not tell us what you're thinking?
Simply complete the details of your thoughts so far and we will contact you to discuss how we can help
- We’re a family firm and values are important to us, so you can relax in the knowledge that your landscape team will be friendly, considerate and respectful
- Our dedicated and skilled landscapers are employed directly by us and work only for us.
- We will take time to listen, understand your needs and communicate throughout the process. So you are assured of a beautiful garden that is perfect for you
- We are responsible employers and promote and manage a safe working environment for our teams and clients.
- We are founder members of the Association of Professional Landscapers (APL) and have won awards on three separate occasions at the Associations’ Annual Awards Ceremony.
- We are also Hampton Court Flower Show medallists and multiple winners of other Royal Horticultural Society awards, so we know what we’re doing – and we are good at it!
How we will create Your perfect garden
- 1 Get in touch
Tell us the scope of your project. Do you want a special garden area, a full garden design-and-build or something else?
- 2 In-garden consultation
What’s your style, what are your needs, do you have a budget? We listen carefully, as thiswill determine how we respond creatively and what we can achieve for you. If you just don't know, that's fine, we are skilled at asking theright questions.
- 3 The survey
Dimensions, levels, soil, whatto keep, what to remove, problem views, We get really familiar with your space and note everything that may influence our design ideasfor your garden.
- 4 We present your design
We want it exactly right for you so if necessary we can refine your design at this stage. We then prepare a fully detailed quotation so you understand exactly what we will do and what your investment will be.
- 5 The build
We take great pride in building beautiful gardens and want you to enjoy the experience too, so your team will keep any disruption to a minimum. They will be professional and friendly and understand that our site is also your home.
- 6 Relax
You relax and enjoy your new garden